Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fashion Pirate: some notes on napkins.

Fashion Pirate: some notes on napkins.: Visionaire / Comme des Garcons via  rifles @ tumblr “ …the female narcissist is dangerous to patriarchy because she obviates the desirin...

This is a great post from Fashion Pirate--I agree completely. I mean, I don't necessarily want people to stare questioningly at ME, but I am tired of seeing the same old same old. Somehow fashion blogs can be as stale and boring as print fashion media, or as stilted and seemingly constrained by unknown forces ($, loyalty to advertisers, sold space, groupthink). That's why I love stuff like rookie or some fatshion blogs.

I also like this notion of the dangerous female narcissist, it makes superficiality seem deep and meaningful!

No comments:

Post a Comment